I absolutely love Target designer collabs – there are weeks and days when I live for them. I mark my calendar. I make lists. I countdown till the last minute. And this time was no different. Lily Pulitzer for Target has so many crave worthy items that I wanted for my new home. The accessories looked glam and chic – more importantly they were priced … Continue reading Why I didn’t shop #LilyforTarget
The Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection will be launching in a few minutes online now and in stores tomorrow morning. The collection is eclectic, whimsy and screams summer. This also your chance to shop for friends, family, and home – there are must have pieces for everyone. While we’ll be reviewing the collection in store tomorrow, so come back for pictures – here’s what we … Continue reading #LillyforTarget: 12 Things that are on our Summer Must Have list!
We’ve got ankle boots on our mind and can you blame us? This season there are so many fabulous styles and deals that they are totally on our gotta love, must have list! Whether you’re looking for a pair to party in, dash to work or simply take you from day to evening, you’ll find your favorite pair in this shoppable list:
- Call it Spring Collipace High Heel Booties: This cognac pair from JC Penney is uber stylish, pair with your fave skinnies, $69.99 (20% off with coupon code GET4YOU + Free shipping over $50).
- Lyla Gusset Pull on Bootie: British online fashion store Boohoo gets it right with this glam high heeled bootie with the metal accent – LOVE! $52.
- H&M has the perfect black ankle boots if you dig the rock chic vibe – this faux leather & snakeskin pair is only $34.95!
- Target has these tan babies from Mossimo for only $27.99 and get extra 30% off with code JOY30. These flat boots are perfect to pair with with tights and a chunky caridgan. Get them now!
- I love Sole Society – they make fabulous shoes that don’t break the bank and look really high end. These taupe suede pair called the Erlina is no different. At $89 they are a tad expensive, but look like something you would snag from Marc Jacobs or DVF. Check them out.
- The MIA Denise at 6PM is the perfect gray wedge ankle bootie that will take you from day to evening in a jiffy. Get high on style, without killing your feet at $40. This one has to be a favorite!
- DSW has the Fergie Knack boots ($69) which made me sit up and take notice – if you’re looking for something that will make heads turn, give these a try. The chic cuffed styling and edgy studded trim, make them totally cool.
- This pair from Dolce Vita has me hooked. The belted bootie is a fall-winter staple this year and this pair in black is perfect for work & play. Priced at $99 it’s on the upper end of your shoe budget, but is very versatile – pair with dresses, jeans, tights and make them your style staple this season.
- Saving the best for the last! Joelle Genuine Leather Western Ankle Boots at Target for $47.99 (reg $59.99) – save 20% on these gorgeous flat boots for a limited time!
Which pair will you rock this season? Share your favorite shoe find!
Target Holiday Beauty Boxes are on sale now! Shipping is Free. Save $5 off $50 order with code TGTST8DR.
Men’s 6 piece box – ($20 Value), includes:
AXE Peace Shower Gel
Gillette ProGlide Flexball Razor – Full Size
Proraso Shaving Cream
Neutrogene Men Invigorating Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray – Full Size
Old Spice Swagger
The much awaited #TomsforTarget holiday collection is here – if like me you’re a collab addict, you must be curious to know if the collection is worth checking out?
Firstly, the TOMS collection of footwear is priced $10 lower at $48 than the average pair of TOMS you would get elsewhere. Secondly the collection of scarves and accessories priced between $30-$20 is really chic and if you love clean lines and sustainability, this should be on your gotta love must have list.
My store did not carry the ponchos, but most other stores still have them. I admit I wasn’t blown away by this line, but there were some pieces like the scarves and journals which are really high quality.
Unlike some of Target’s very successful past collections, the new Altuzarra For Target line that launched today in stores + online, is uber chic and targeted at the highly successful woman on the go. The sophisticated clean lines are dominated by bold prints and sexy silhouettes. Nothing is above $100 and as usual the collection will be sold out within hours online at Target, so if … Continue reading SHOP Altuzarra For Target NOW!
It’s officially spring when Target releases their much awaited designer collab to welcome the new year with a new designer. This year, British designer Peter Pilotto, known for his eclectic prints and splashy colors has collaborated with Target and the collection hit stores today.
This time, due to the extreme winter cold here in NYC I wasn’t able to make it to my local Target early in the morning. By the time I reached mid afternoon, the only piece I really wanted from this collection, the printed blazer was sold out in my store. The other item on my lust list were the black check pants – these were available in my store, but the quality was kinda iffy. The pants are of a thin polyester fabric, unlined and felt flimsy when I tried them. However they run a tad large, like most of the collection. I also felt that the silhouette and shapes of this collection are not flattering on all shapes, so my advice is to definitely try the garment if possible in store to get an idea before ordering online.
At first glance, the clothes are a riot of colors and prints and that can be a little overwhelming – distinguishing pieces from each other and just finding your size in the chaos of Target is a challenge. As I was browsing, the shoppers kept coming in and grabbing multiple everything they could get their hands on. So my question is, are you planning to shop this collection or will you hope it hits clearance soon?
Check out the pictures from the rest of the collection here:
It’s officially almost cold now. Temperatures are falling and the urge to hit the mall on cold evenings is back with a vengeance. See what I found in Target and JCPenney on my weekend visit — some great layering pieces, cute animal motifs and even a camo dress!
My personal favorites? The Owl sweater from JCP, it’s a cashmere blend and so soft, very versatile too. I also love the red printed pants and the striped dress from Target, both have a really great fit. Affordable fashion pieces, that don’t break your budget and keep you on the forefront of the fashion trenches, that’s my mantra!
Set your alarms! Mark your calendars fashion mavens! Because the wait is over for Target’s much awaited Phillip Lim collaboration! Lim’s much coveted handbag collection is making a debut at Target on September 15, along with his fabulous clothes and this is one piece of arm candy you will definitely want to tote! We’ve got every single handbag for you to assess and decide which one is going on your gotta love, must have list!
This week Target released the much awaited lookbook from it’s upcoming fall collaboration with designer Phillip Lim. From the pictures, it’s evident that the collection is chic, has a sense of understated elegance and is keeping with Lim’s mantra of classic with a daring twist. The pieces stick mostly to a neutral palette, mixing prints with textures to create a line that’s quite versatile and can transition seamlessly from day to evening.
Highlights? Lim’s essential khaki trench coat that the bargain buyer will love and of course his much awaited handbags in colors ranging from mustard to burgundy and grey and black.
Here’s what we are lusting: