The Black Friday weekend is upon us and here’s a quick roundup of all the fabulous BEAUTY DEALS you just can’t afford to miss!
Last week my blogging buddy, the wonderful curlista Mo from CurlsandMo.com invited me to the Folica.com holiday party where they unveiled their holiday gift guide. The theme for the evening was #CelebrateYou and in keeping with this mantra it was an evening of fabulous beauty indulgence and pampering. All the guests were treated to a range of complimentary beauty services, including hair styling, manicure, eyebrow waxing and walked away with amazing swag bags at the end of the night.
It’s that time of the year again when you want to party with your friends, wear super glam outfits and paint the town red! And wouldn’t it be even more fun if you could do all this and more in New York City for New Year’s eve? Hpnotiq has an amazing contest that will allow you to do just that with three of your besties! Sounds amazing, doesn’t it?
It’s super easy and fun to enter and will take precisely thirty seconds:
- Hpnotiq’s SparkleLouder contest runs from November 4 through December 8, 2013.
- Hpnotiq challenges you to upload a picture showing how you plan to Sparkle Louder on New Year’s Eve – whether it’s a glam outfit, you with your girlfriends or a selfie. Then use Hpnotiq’s “SparkleLouder” app to make your photo shine!
- Every entry gives you more weekly chances to win one of 20 EFFY Diamond & Blue Topaz Rings Sweepstakes Prizes (four each week)!
- The entry that Sparkles the Loudest will win the Grand Prize: A New Year’s Eve trip for you and three girlfriends to NYC for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!
- The app and contest entry can be found here: http://www.hpnotiq.com/SparkleLouderContest
Continue reading “#SparkleLouder with Hpnotiq and win a trip to NYC for New Year’s Eve!”
H&M’s designer collaboration with Isabel Marant is here! For the first time H&M is offering fans the chance to shop a collab online and of course it’s also available in select stores. What do you think fashionistas, is there anything on your gotta love must have list? I’m actually skipping this one due to the prices, but I will surely be checking it out online. … Continue reading Isabel Marant x H&M launches today in stores and online!
Attending LuckyFABB this year in New York was an eye opener. Nothing could have prepared me for the magnanimity of the event and meeting so many A list brands under one roof. This has to be the biggest blog-meets-brand platform that exists. After two exhilarating days that were spent networking, taking notes and mingling with some fabulous fashionistas, I felt honored to be a part of Lucky’s inner circle.
We all know how tough it can be to find the perfect pair of riding boots. And cognac ones are such a rage this season, you gotta have at least one fabulous pair in your wardrobe. While you want them to be super stylish, your go-to pair of boots must also be comfortable as hell for riding the subway, running errands and generally being a … Continue reading Five Perfect Brown Riding Boots for every budget
I’m in love with J.Crew’s party sweater. It’s everything a girl could want – luxe, glam, and utterly feminine. It’s one of those rare pieces that can take your casual weekend wardrobe up by several notches without trying too hard. But at $98 it’s not something every girl wants to invest in.
One of the hottest looks this season for Halloween is the ultra glam Gatsby girl – it’s simple, stunning and easy to execute, even for the busy girl on the go. Get it right in a few uncomplicated steps with Covergirl and the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series who asked top makeup artists Erica Whelan and Emily Kate Warren to share their insider secrets for creating the fab Gatsby girl next door!
Here’s how to get the look:
- Spritz a two-inch section of hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray. Using a one-inch barrel curling iron, curl the section away from your face.
Now gently slide curl off the iron so it holds the shape of the barrel, and pin. Repeat over entire head. Let curls set for at least 30 minutes.
Animal motif sweaters are a HUGE fall trend. If you’re looking at updating your winter wardrobe without spending $$$, get on this trend now! A great layering basic, they look totally cute and are completely a Gotta Love Must Have this year.
Here are six options under $50, we bet you will love!