#CyberMonday deals you don’t want to miss! Continue reading Cyber Monday Shopping Guide
Here’s your guide to the coolest Black Friday sales this year! Are you ready to shop? Get set go!
(Last Edited: 11/27, 3.23 pm EST)
PS: Remember to FOLLOW us on Facebook for the latest updates!
VICTORIA SECRET: Free limited edition tote with any $75 purchase – use code FRIDAY at check out
ORIGINS: $10 of $25 and Free Shipping on anything. Use code BF2015 at check out.
UNIQLO: Best deals of the year – save on ultra Down jackets and cashmere sweaters as slow as $50! Shipping is free (NO MINIMUM) and online shoppers can save $15 for every $100 they spend.
ZARA: 30% OFF everything online and in store. FREE shipping on everything, no minimum!
Bath and Body Works: Get the VIP Joyful Favorites Tote just $20 with any $35 purchase till 2 am. After 2 am PST, you can grab it for $25! Enter code VIP2015 at checkout. Remember to use the buy 3 get 3 free deal to maximize!
I absolutely love Target designer collabs – there are weeks and days when I live for them. I mark my calendar. I make lists. I countdown till the last minute. And this time was no different. Lily Pulitzer for Target has so many crave worthy items that I wanted for my new home. The accessories looked glam and chic – more importantly they were priced … Continue reading Why I didn’t shop #LilyforTarget
The Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection will be launching in a few minutes online now and in stores tomorrow morning. The collection is eclectic, whimsy and screams summer. This also your chance to shop for friends, family, and home – there are must have pieces for everyone. While we’ll be reviewing the collection in store tomorrow, so come back for pictures – here’s what we … Continue reading #LillyforTarget: 12 Things that are on our Summer Must Have list!
We’ve got ankle boots on our mind and can you blame us? This season there are so many fabulous styles and deals that they are totally on our gotta love, must have list! Whether you’re looking for a pair to party in, dash to work or simply take you from day to evening, you’ll find your favorite pair in this shoppable list:
- Call it Spring Collipace High Heel Booties: This cognac pair from JC Penney is uber stylish, pair with your fave skinnies, $69.99 (20% off with coupon code GET4YOU + Free shipping over $50).
- Lyla Gusset Pull on Bootie: British online fashion store Boohoo gets it right with this glam high heeled bootie with the metal accent – LOVE! $52.
- H&M has the perfect black ankle boots if you dig the rock chic vibe – this faux leather & snakeskin pair is only $34.95!
- Target has these tan babies from Mossimo for only $27.99 and get extra 30% off with code JOY30. These flat boots are perfect to pair with with tights and a chunky caridgan. Get them now!
- I love Sole Society – they make fabulous shoes that don’t break the bank and look really high end. These taupe suede pair called the Erlina is no different. At $89 they are a tad expensive, but look like something you would snag from Marc Jacobs or DVF. Check them out.
- The MIA Denise at 6PM is the perfect gray wedge ankle bootie that will take you from day to evening in a jiffy. Get high on style, without killing your feet at $40. This one has to be a favorite!
- DSW has the Fergie Knack boots ($69) which made me sit up and take notice – if you’re looking for something that will make heads turn, give these a try. The chic cuffed styling and edgy studded trim, make them totally cool.
- This pair from Dolce Vita has me hooked. The belted bootie is a fall-winter staple this year and this pair in black is perfect for work & play. Priced at $99 it’s on the upper end of your shoe budget, but is very versatile – pair with dresses, jeans, tights and make them your style staple this season.
- Saving the best for the last! Joelle Genuine Leather Western Ankle Boots at Target for $47.99 (reg $59.99) – save 20% on these gorgeous flat boots for a limited time!
Which pair will you rock this season? Share your favorite shoe find!
As a self-confessed handbag addict, this is one sale that is really amazing. Deux Lux is designer vegan handbag line that makes gorgeous purses – great to gift or score one for yourself. I have several of them (that I got from their last NYC sample sale) and can vouch for the excellent quality of these pieces. Now Deux Lux is having a 24 hour … Continue reading Deux Lux Handbags 24 hour sale – insane prices!
Here it is fashion and beauty mavens – the ULTIMATE LIST for shopping this Black Friday – all my favorite haunts, brands and deals in one place. Just click on the link to shop:
**Updated 11/28 11 AM EST
The much awaited #TomsforTarget holiday collection is here – if like me you’re a collab addict, you must be curious to know if the collection is worth checking out?
Firstly, the TOMS collection of footwear is priced $10 lower at $48 than the average pair of TOMS you would get elsewhere. Secondly the collection of scarves and accessories priced between $30-$20 is really chic and if you love clean lines and sustainability, this should be on your gotta love must have list.
My store did not carry the ponchos, but most other stores still have them. I admit I wasn’t blown away by this line, but there were some pieces like the scarves and journals which are really high quality.
Unlike some of Target’s very successful past collections, the new Altuzarra For Target line that launched today in stores + online, is uber chic and targeted at the highly successful woman on the go. The sophisticated clean lines are dominated by bold prints and sexy silhouettes. Nothing is above $100 and as usual the collection will be sold out within hours online at Target, so if … Continue reading SHOP Altuzarra For Target NOW!