#CyberMonday deals you don’t want to miss! Continue reading Cyber Monday Shopping Guide
Here’s your guide to the coolest Black Friday sales this year! Are you ready to shop? Get set go!
(Last Edited: 11/27, 3.23 pm EST)
PS: Remember to FOLLOW us on Facebook for the latest updates!
VICTORIA SECRET: Free limited edition tote with any $75 purchase – use code FRIDAY at check out
ORIGINS: $10 of $25 and Free Shipping on anything. Use code BF2015 at check out.
UNIQLO: Best deals of the year – save on ultra Down jackets and cashmere sweaters as slow as $50! Shipping is free (NO MINIMUM) and online shoppers can save $15 for every $100 they spend.
ZARA: 30% OFF everything online and in store. FREE shipping on everything, no minimum!
Bath and Body Works: Get the VIP Joyful Favorites Tote just $20 with any $35 purchase till 2 am. After 2 am PST, you can grab it for $25! Enter code VIP2015 at checkout. Remember to use the buy 3 get 3 free deal to maximize!
The husband decided to treat me to a fantastic Jean Georges birthday lunch here and it was well worth it. If you haven’t been to ABC Kitchen before, you could easily miss the entrance, as it comes across as pretty unassuming from outside. Once you step inside, you’re transported to a beautiful, vintag-y space – the décor is part rustic, part uber chic with lanterns, wooden … Continue reading Birthday Brunch at ABC Kitchen
Six hours away from New York City is a pristine universe with babbling brooks, hidden trails, endless lakes and mystical ponds. It’s the eco-blessed region of Lake Placid and Adirondacks. Nestled amongst the wild woods and glowing rivers lie small towns like Keene and Jay with holiday rental cabins waiting to sweep you away from urban life and the world of laptops and Wi-fi. We … Continue reading Summer Travel Tales: Lake Placid and Adirondacks. Episode 1: Where to Stay
I absolutely love Target designer collabs – there are weeks and days when I live for them. I mark my calendar. I make lists. I countdown till the last minute. And this time was no different. Lily Pulitzer for Target has so many crave worthy items that I wanted for my new home. The accessories looked glam and chic – more importantly they were priced … Continue reading Why I didn’t shop #LilyforTarget
The Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection will be launching in a few minutes online now and in stores tomorrow morning. The collection is eclectic, whimsy and screams summer. This also your chance to shop for friends, family, and home – there are must have pieces for everyone. While we’ll be reviewing the collection in store tomorrow, so come back for pictures – here’s what we … Continue reading #LillyforTarget: 12 Things that are on our Summer Must Have list!
We’ve got ankle boots on our mind and can you blame us? This season there are so many fabulous styles and deals that they are totally on our gotta love, must have list! Whether you’re looking for a pair to party in, dash to work or simply take you from day to evening, you’ll find your favorite pair in this shoppable list:
- Call it Spring Collipace High Heel Booties: This cognac pair from JC Penney is uber stylish, pair with your fave skinnies, $69.99 (20% off with coupon code GET4YOU + Free shipping over $50).
- Lyla Gusset Pull on Bootie: British online fashion store Boohoo gets it right with this glam high heeled bootie with the metal accent – LOVE! $52.
- H&M has the perfect black ankle boots if you dig the rock chic vibe – this faux leather & snakeskin pair is only $34.95!
- Target has these tan babies from Mossimo for only $27.99 and get extra 30% off with code JOY30. These flat boots are perfect to pair with with tights and a chunky caridgan. Get them now!
- I love Sole Society – they make fabulous shoes that don’t break the bank and look really high end. These taupe suede pair called the Erlina is no different. At $89 they are a tad expensive, but look like something you would snag from Marc Jacobs or DVF. Check them out.
- The MIA Denise at 6PM is the perfect gray wedge ankle bootie that will take you from day to evening in a jiffy. Get high on style, without killing your feet at $40. This one has to be a favorite!
- DSW has the Fergie Knack boots ($69) which made me sit up and take notice – if you’re looking for something that will make heads turn, give these a try. The chic cuffed styling and edgy studded trim, make them totally cool.
- This pair from Dolce Vita has me hooked. The belted bootie is a fall-winter staple this year and this pair in black is perfect for work & play. Priced at $99 it’s on the upper end of your shoe budget, but is very versatile – pair with dresses, jeans, tights and make them your style staple this season.
- Saving the best for the last! Joelle Genuine Leather Western Ankle Boots at Target for $47.99 (reg $59.99) – save 20% on these gorgeous flat boots for a limited time!
Which pair will you rock this season? Share your favorite shoe find!
As a self-confessed handbag addict, this is one sale that is really amazing. Deux Lux is designer vegan handbag line that makes gorgeous purses – great to gift or score one for yourself. I have several of them (that I got from their last NYC sample sale) and can vouch for the excellent quality of these pieces. Now Deux Lux is having a 24 hour … Continue reading Deux Lux Handbags 24 hour sale – insane prices!
Target Holiday Beauty Boxes are on sale now! Shipping is Free. Save $5 off $50 order with code TGTST8DR.
Men’s 6 piece box – ($20 Value), includes:
AXE Peace Shower Gel
Gillette ProGlide Flexball Razor – Full Size
Proraso Shaving Cream
Neutrogene Men Invigorating Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray – Full Size
Old Spice Swagger