Remember the awesome contest with Hpnotiq I told you about? Hope you entered. If you haven’t you still have time and the prizes are fantastic. You could easily win a trip for you and three of your besties to New York City for New Year’s Eve to watch the glitzy ball drop in Times Square! How amazing would that be? The other prizes are as fab — 20 Effy diamond and topaz rings! The contest is open now till December 8, 2013, so do enter fashion mavens, because you can’t win if you don’t enter!
Here’s the low down on how you can enter the contest:
- Hpnotiq’s Sparkle Louder contest runs from November 4 through December 8, 2013.
- Hpnotiq challenges you to upload a picture showing how you plan to Sparkle Louder on New Year’s Eve – whether it’s a glam outfit, you with your girlfriends or a selfie. Then use Hpnotiq’s “SparkleLouder” app to make your photo shine!
- Every entry gives you more weekly chances to win one of 20 EFFY Diamond & Blue Topaz Rings Sweepstakes Prizes (four each week)!
- The entry that Sparkles the Loudest will win the Grand Prize: A New Year’s Eve trip for you and three girlfriends to NYC for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!
- The app and contest entry can be found here: http://www.hpnotiq.com/SparkleLouderContest
I love everything that sparkles and had so much fun creating this picture even though I’m not eligible to enter the contest. For me NYE means sparkling accessories and the easiest way to add some glam to your outfit is with a statement necklace. This one from BaubleBar is a favorite and it’s perfect for a night out or even a house party with close friends.
Image via Pinterest
My idea of a perfect NYE is going on a vacation with close friends and loved ones. May be an exotic beach with a bonfire and some live music and everyone having a blast with some good food, music and drinks. The Dazzler from Hpnotiq is a perfect NYE drink and so easy to make:
You Will Need
2 oz. Hpnotiq Harmonie
2 oz. Champagne
Pour chilled Harmonie and Champagne into a Champagne flute.
How easy was that? As easy as entering this contest, I tell you. So go enter and do let me know if you win!
(Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Hpnotiq, though all opinions are my own)