It’s no secret. Beauty sets are every girl’s favorite gift to give and receive. Who doesn’t love a set of luscious body oils or crave a Clarisonic to win the skincare battle during the holidays? Check out some of our hottest beauty picks this year and add them to your wish list!
- The Seven Piece Clinique Party Favors Set at Sephora is a great gift. It has four shades of All About Shadow in a mini mirrored compact, Quickliner For Eyes Intense in Black Honey, Chubby Stick Intense in Roundest Raspberry, All About Eyes eye cream, and A Different Nail Enamel in a cheery shade of fuchsia. All in a Wpretty pink and purple bag: $39.50 http://bit.ly/IFGa8A
- From Juicy Couture also available at Sephora, a travel spray trio of three classic fragrances that celebrate the Juicy woman. You can never go wrong with Juicy! $36 http://bit.ly/1beCYdT (This gift ships free with Code HOLIDAYSHIP)
- The Essential Eye Palette Limited Edition from Clarins has ten ultra-soft beige, taupe and brown eye shadow tones, in a variety of finishes, contour and highlight eyes. Great addition to your neutral collection. Plus, this palette was created as part of Clarins’ initiative to minimize our environmental impact, and features carefully-selected materials and reusable packaging. For $45 http://bit.ly/18kIOao
- The MIA Clarisonic which has been on my wish list for ages is now priced at $99 at Sephora. Every beauty maven’s must have: http://bit.ly/18g7pjK
- Pamper yourself from head to toe with this body collection by MOROCCANOIL, available at Nordstrom: $65 http://bit.ly/1gCUb2W
- Give yourself super glam lashes and brows with the DIOR Backstage Heroes set. What’s not to love? $59 http://bit.ly/Ir6uDN
Have you found any fab beauty gifts this year? Do share!