It’s time! The clock is furiously ticking, as I prep for my first ever LuckyFABB Blogger Conference in NYC on October 24 and 25 this week. I’m so excited, I don’t think I’ll sleep a wink till D-day!
So what exactly is LuckyFABB you ask? It’s a two-day marathon workshop of the best in the beauty and fashion business organised by Lucky magazine. It’s a crash course for bloggers to polish their act, click their heels and talk shop under one roof.
This year’s line up looks amazing and I’m sure it’s going to be an uber successful event. Speakers include the gorgeous Eva Mendes, Kate Bosworth and industry heads from Kate Spade, Farfetch, Polyvore, Instagram, ASOS and Covergirl to name just a handful.
So what are some of the last minute reminders and tips that I can think of?
- Business cards in plenty
- A super charged smartphone with back up chargers for tweeting live and getting all those fab Instagram shots
- I never leave home for events without my iPad mini, it’s a great device to carry on the go and even fits in my clutch
- A small notepad and a pen. What can I say I’m old school 😉
- A pair of foldable ballet flats in my bag. I never leave home without my Butterfly Twists. They are really comfy and stylish
- Lip gloss, at least two different shades
- Tide pen for emergencies
- Energy bars!
Do you have anything to add to this list? I would love to know, leave me your comments!
Also if you’re attending LuckyFABB, I would love to hook up. Tweet me!