Living on the East Coast, straddling extreme weather conditions, transitioning from a really humid summer to milder and drier fall temperatures can be taxing for any girl on the go. And I’m no different. That’s why I’m so thrilled to report about my skin saviour, the Seventh Generation Firming Serum.
I swear by natural, paraben free products; I also have very sensitive skin and am really careful about what I apply on my face. Seventh Generation Firming Serum (Hydrating with Jojoba) not only meets all these criteria, but it’s plant based formula is a great way to restore skin balance in these in-between seasons. The serum is light-weight and gets absorbed pretty quickly, so thankfully no oily after effects. I’ve been using it for the past two weeks now and am happy with the results.
I apply two pumps once a day (before bedtime), blended with my moisturizer for a boosting effect. It works well as an anti-aging serum, but what I love the most about this product is the way it smells. Mmm…like freshly cut green grass on a crisp winter morning! That’s really the potent mix of tea tree oil and jojoba oil in the little bottle, that’s leaving my skin clearer than before and having a soothing effect in general on my skin tone.
So what are my all other natural style secrets along with this secret skin weapon I revealed in this post? I’ll tell you. I’m busy reinventing my wardrobe, along with my skincare routine during these transitional weeks as we head into fall. I suggest investing in a few key traditional statement pieces that will give your wardrobe a versatile edge.
My top picks:
- A statement bag. Ditch the boring black and opt for a gorgeous blue or burgundy! This bag pictured below is from the Phillip Lim for Target line.
- Red skinny jeans – these are a must have and are still a fashion favorite this season.
- A pair of fab, glam pumps that will take you from day to evening in a jiffy! Mine pictured below are from Chinese Laundry.
- A little black dress with some updated details. This dress pictured below is from the Phillip Lim for Target line.
- A glam statement necklace! I love mine that I recently got from Baublebar.
What are some of your all natural style and beauty secrets? I would love to know!
(Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product from Lucky and Seventh Generation for use in connection with this blog. All opinions are my own)