Happy Summer! It’s officially Summer Solstice, the first day of summer and almost all major stores have deep deals, discounts and sales!
Check out this list to get the most of your dose of weekend summer shopping:
- Target has a BOGO (Buy one, get one 50% off) on all women’s shorts this weekend, online and in stores: http://tgt.biz/16gXrLQ Also online save 20% when you spend $75 on clothing, accessories & shoes.
- Old Navy has their cotton Sunshine Dresses marked down to $8 (regularly $15-$24), in stores only on this Saturday 6/22. These dresses are perfect for the beach or just lounging around by the pool chilling with a book.
- Get your work wardrobe ready. Shop 40% off everything at LOFT through Sunday. Enter code GIRLSNIGHTOUT at checkout: http://bit.ly/125tDlg
- ZARA’s massive Spring/Summer sale has started in-stores and online, shop it before it’s all gone: http://bit.ly/10DFvfR
- The Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual sale is here as well. Get $10 Off Any Purchase of $40 or more, enter code MUSTHAVE during checkout. Get the in-store coupon here: http://bit.ly/16TEOP4 (Valid till 11:59 p.m. ET, June 24, 2013)
- The H&M summer sale boasts of shorts from $7, dresses from $10 and tops for $5. I was there yesterday and it was madness. Get there early before the crowds get in if you’re planning to stop by.
- New York and Co’s big sale has items almost 80% off: http://bit.ly/16lVaPo
- Also don’t forget about the Clinique bonus!
(Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are mine)