We’ve got ankle boots on our mind and can you blame us? This season there are so many fabulous styles and deals that they are totally on our gotta love, must have list! Whether you’re looking for a pair to party in, dash to work or simply take you from day to evening, you’ll find your favorite pair in this shoppable list:
- Call it Spring Collipace High Heel Booties: This cognac pair from JC Penney is uber stylish, pair with your fave skinnies, $69.99 (20% off with coupon code GET4YOU + Free shipping over $50).
- Lyla Gusset Pull on Bootie: British online fashion store Boohoo gets it right with this glam high heeled bootie with the metal accent – LOVE! $52.
- H&M has the perfect black ankle boots if you dig the rock chic vibe – this faux leather & snakeskin pair is only $34.95!
- Target has these tan babies from Mossimo for only $27.99 and get extra 30% off with code JOY30. These flat boots are perfect to pair with with tights and a chunky caridgan. Get them now!
- I love Sole Society - they make fabulous shoes that don’t break the bank and look really high end. These taupe suede pair called the Erlina is no different. At $89 they are a tad expensive, but look like something you would snag from Marc Jacobs or DVF. Check them out.
- The MIA Denise at 6PM is the perfect gray wedge ankle bootie that will take you from day to evening in a jiffy. Get high on style, without killing your feet at $40. This one has to be a favorite!
- DSW has the Fergie Knack boots ($69) which made me sit up and take notice – if you’re looking for something that will make heads turn, give these a try. The chic cuffed styling and edgy studded trim, make them totally cool.
- This pair from Dolce Vita has me hooked. The belted bootie is a fall-winter staple this year and this pair in black is perfect for work & play. Priced at $99 it’s on the upper end of your shoe budget, but is very versatile – pair with dresses, jeans, tights and make them your style staple this season.
- Saving the best for the last! Joelle Genuine Leather Western Ankle Boots at Target for $47.99 (reg $59.99) - save 20% on these gorgeous flat boots for a limited time!
Which pair will you rock this season? Share your favorite shoe find!
As a self-confessed handbag addict, this is one sale that is really amazing. Deux Lux is designer vegan handbag line that makes gorgeous purses – great to gift or score one for yourself. I have several of them (that I got from their last NYC sample sale) and can vouch for the excellent quality of these pieces.
Now Deux Lux is having a 24 hour holiday sale, everything is 40% off and you should definitely snag one of these babies if you are a purse addict.
Use Code 24HRS at check out to get anything at 40% + FREE Shipping (no minimum).
Passport cases + wallets start at $9 (inventory is selling out quickly so shop fast)!
Target Holiday Beauty Boxes are on sale now! Shipping is Free. Save $5 off $50 order with code TGTST8DR.
Men’s 6 piece box – ($20 Value), includes:
AXE Peace Shower Gel
Gillette ProGlide Flexball Razor – Full Size
Proraso Shaving Cream
Neutrogene Men Invigorating Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray – Full Size
Old Spice Swagger
Beauty mavens if you’re not all shopped out get in on these beauty deals – there are so many this year and believe us, each one of them is amazing and a great buy!
- ULTA Beauty #CyberMonday deals: Love the LORAC Cosmetics, Inc. Champagne Dreams Eye Shadow Palette for $15 and the Philosophy door buster for $25. FREE shipping on $25 + FREE Luxury Robe with any $40 Fragrance purchase. Also free 19 piece gift bag with any $60 purchase. Remember to get $10 off $50 with code 208707 (online only), till through 12/1. Ulta really has some of the best beauty deals this year!
- The Body Shop 50% entire site + Black Friday tote with $30 purchase + + Free gift with $50 purchase + FREE shipping, no minimum!
- Sephora: Get Mystery Sample Bag With Any $25 Purchase now till December 3.
- Laura Geller: Three-piece gift with purchase over $40 with code CYBERGWP. Love the EYE ESSENTIALS set ($50)!
- Nordstrom: Most of the beauty deals from Black Friday are still live including the $10 Philosophy shower gels. Remember they are price matching most beauty deals this year.Remember to check back for latest updates all day tomorrow. Will you be shopping Cyber Monday?
Here it is fashion and beauty mavens – the ULTIMATE LIST for shopping this Black Friday – all my favorite haunts, brands and deals in one place. Just click on the link to shop:
**Updated 11/28 11 AM EST
The much awaited #TomsforTarget holiday collection is here – if like me you’re a collab addict, you must be curious to know if the collection is worth checking out?
Firstly, the TOMS collection of footwear is priced $10 lower at $48 than the average pair of TOMS you would get elsewhere. Secondly the collection of scarves and accessories priced between $30-$20 is really chic and if you love clean lines and sustainability, this should be on your gotta love must have list.
My store did not carry the ponchos, but most other stores still have them. I admit I wasn’t blown away by this line, but there were some pieces like the scarves and journals which are really high quality.
Unlike some of Target’s very successful past collections, the new Altuzarra For Target line that launched today in stores + online, is uber chic and targeted at the highly successful woman on the go. The sophisticated clean lines are dominated by bold prints and sexy silhouettes. Nothing is above $100 and as usual the collection will be sold out within hours online at Target, so if something catches your fancy, shop now!
Here are some of the Gotta Love Must Have picks:
The boots and belts are fantastic statement pieces and if you’re looking to amp up the volume for your fall wardrobe, I highly suggest you run to your nearest Target to grab a pair or find them online.
What did you think of this collection? Is there something on your lust list?
(All photos courtesy Target)