If you’re looking at one simple way to update you’re winter wardrobe, you have to jump on this trend NOW! Over-the-knee boots are everywhere and I don’t blame you if you’re crushing on them, because I certainly can’t get enough of this trend.
Pair them with your trusty skinny denims with a chunky cable knit sweater and you’re making a chic fashion statement in a matter of moments. Or wear them with a sweater dress and tights and you’ve taken a boring office look to a new level.
Here are FIVE of my favorite pairs of the moment:
How will you be rocking this trend?
The holidays seem to be busiest time of the year for everyone, me included. Between shopping, untangling lights, wrapping (or unwrapping) gifts, and baking dozens of cookies and cupcakes, your regular life doesn’t press pause. You can only read so many articles on ‘holiday hacks’ before you realize that unlike the miracle of Santa getting down a chimney, there is no Christmas miracle for making the holidays less busy. You can, however, find little ways to relieve the stress and smile more.
It’s no secret. Beauty sets are every girl’s favorite gift to give and receive. Who doesn’t love a set of luscious body oils or crave a Clarisonic to win the skincare battle during the holidays? Check out some of our hottest beauty picks this year and add them to your wish list!
- The Seven Piece Clinique Party Favors Set at Sephora is a great gift. It has four shades of All About Shadow in a mini mirrored compact, Quickliner For Eyes Intense in Black Honey, Chubby Stick Intense in Roundest Raspberry, All About Eyes eye cream, and A Different Nail Enamel in a cheery shade of fuchsia. All in a Wpretty pink and purple bag: $39.50 http://bit.ly/IFGa8A
- From Juicy Couture also available at Sephora, a travel spray trio of three classic fragrances that celebrate the Juicy woman. You can never go wrong with Juicy! $36 http://bit.ly/1beCYdT (This gift ships free with Code HOLIDAYSHIP)
- The Essential Eye Palette Limited Edition from Clarins has ten ultra-soft beige, taupe and brown eye shadow tones, in a variety of finishes, contour and highlight eyes. Great addition to your neutral collection. Plus, this palette was created as part of Clarins’ initiative to minimize our environmental impact, and features carefully-selected materials and reusable packaging. For $45 http://bit.ly/18kIOao
- The MIA Clarisonic which has been on my wish list for ages is now priced at $99 at Sephora. Every beauty maven’s must have: http://bit.ly/18g7pjK
- Pamper yourself from head to toe with this body collection by MOROCCANOIL, available at Nordstrom: $65 http://bit.ly/1gCUb2W
- Give yourself super glam lashes and brows with the DIOR Backstage Heroes set. What’s not to love? $59 http://bit.ly/Ir6uDN
Have you found any fab beauty gifts this year? Do share!
Remember the awesome contest with Hpnotiq I told you about? Hope you entered. If you haven’t you still have time and the prizes are fantastic. You could easily win a trip for you and three of your besties to New York City for New Year’s Eve to watch the glitzy ball drop in Times Square! How amazing would that be? The other prizes are as fab — 20 Effy diamond and topaz rings! The contest is open now till December 8, 2013, so do enter fashion mavens, because you can’t win if you don’t enter!
Cyber Monday is here! Here’s a lowdown to the best online deals! We are constantly updating this every few hours, so keep checking back.
The Black Friday weekend is upon us and here’s a quick roundup of all the fabulous BEAUTY DEALS you just can’t afford to miss!